Monday, October 13, 2014

"Clothes are never a frivolity, they always mean something...."


No matter where I go, I love to put my best foot forwards. That means wearing the best shoes I can get my hands on of course! I fell in love with these pair of boots while on my search for the perfect black wedges. Call it serendipity or whatever you want. This boots and I,were meant to be!!



I paired this outfit with a pair of skinny pale blue-grey jeans, a white tank top and a black and white checkered button down shirt worn on top.
I finished it off with my usual tiny stud earrings and a long chain necklace,which is a novelty for me. I loathe wearing necklaces which always appalls my mother!

Now here is a closer look at this beauty I picked up for around Rs.

Anyways, thats it for now! 
I will get to you, with another fashion post. 
Keep rocking those sexy shoes!
Peace and Love!! 



1 comment:


We take all kinds of comments,suggestions,requests,questions,queries,lollies, cookies,cakes,hugs and kisses!!

We take it all in and we love it all out!!!!!!!

But Seriously..Leave a comment..we love comments..even if its a "well done,nice job!" .......For us,something is better than nothing..! :) :) **

Pageviews last month